The Unique Life

stories about men from women point of view...my point of view...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Selingkuh, is it LEGAL?

SELINGKUH, IS IT LEGAL ?


Selingkuh adalah salah satu fenomena yang paling dinikmati oleh semua orang. The thrill, the atmosphere, feeling wanted, the whole scenario...semuanya begitu menyenangkan. The question is : is it legal? Not that you will be jailed for this, but is it legal for anyone's feelings?


Aku bukan seseorang yang tidak pernah melakukan. Been there, done that! And I have to admit it, it was real fun back there! Tapi sekarang kondisinya lain...Dulu aku menjadi pemeran utamanya, sekarang aku menjadi penontonnya. Rasanya kok beda ya? Padahal filmnya sama dan jalan ceritanya juga mirip sekali. Hanya endingnya yang berbeda.


this is the retake of my life
i was his star for many nights
now the roads have changed
and you're the leading lady in his life
lights, camera now you're on
just remember you've been warned
enjoy it now
cause it won't last
same script different cast
(whitney houston)


The leading role...


I still remember how I got used to tell lies about my activities. When Steve asked me where I've been going, fake stories just slip out of my lips so easily. Sometimes it made me scared, how I was so capable to do that.

Aku menjalani kehidupan keduaku dengan Kevin. He,himself, juga sudah memiliki separuh hati yang harus dia perhatikan. Both of us knows exactly what we are doing and we support each other in lies and deceives.


Aku kenal Kevin dari teman bisnisku. Dia adalah type seorang pria yang kuidam-idamkan, except the fact that he already has a girlfriend. He is cute, a six-packs man, fun, very smart and owns a business. Berawal dari a cup of espresso di Starbuck, we end up with a long movie of unfaithful love.


The audience...


Sampai pada hari itu, in the middle of February, I had a huge fight with Steve, the original and legal love of mine. A week after the huge fight, still in the aura of anger, he told me : "Gue lagi deket sama cewe'. She is nice. Sudah seminggu." And that's where I put a break-up decission on our relationship. And, just like that, I walk out of my 3-year-relationship with tears and wounded.


Besoknya aku tidur terlentang di karpet di kamar tidurku, sambil berpikir. Mengapa dengan mudah aku memutuskan hubungan dengan Steve, padahal aku juga sedang menjalankan script movie yang sama dengan Kevin (which I still go on until now) ? Mungkin ini berkaitan dengan egoisme. Mungkin ini berkaitan dengan keserakahan manusia.


The point is....I just realized that if you don't want to be hurted, you are not to hurt anybody. So, when you did hurt someone, when it came back to you.... do not ask "why" .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home