The Unique Life

stories about men from women point of view...my point of view...

Friday, June 30, 2006

My Dual Personality








Consider this as the half part of my dual personality

Because I hate you so much for doing this

Dragging me through the ups and downs of romance

But still I love to feel the butterflies in my stomach


See this as the whole picture of me having a dual personality

I feel like pushing you away to the deepest part of a deserted jungle

For being such a sweet and untouchable person at the same time

But then it’s dying inside me when you are not around


I guess it’s normal for being a dual personality

When everything feels like falling apart

Because you keep drawing back everytime the smell of beautiful commitment approaches

But then you will crawl back to me when I look away slowly


This is not a self defense system I am building here

It’s just a madness syndrome that people usually call as l-o-v-e

And yes, I am trapped in there and unable to explain myself clearly

So just consider me as having a dual personality


I have decided to walk away over and over again but never been able to win this mental fight, 27 June 2006

1 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger jawajawir said…

    niceee one !! very true !!
    and here is a song for you :

    Well, this is an invitation, it's not a threat
    if you want communication that's what you'll get
    I'm talking, and talking but I don't how to connect
    and i hold the record for being patient with your kind of hesetation

    I need you, you want me, but i don't know how to connect
    So i disconnect ....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home