The Unique Life

stories about men from women point of view...my point of view...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

the Dreams |-------

Isn't it amazing how sometimes we thought that dreams are not to be meant to come true?

And here are some of my dreams....

Write a book
Well... :D I started out with this blog. And God really knows what I want and love. I did an editing on my pastor's book. And he plans to put me in charge of editing and helping his next books. Also put me in charge on building and maintaining his publisher. I think I almost finish arranging my puzzle pieces to form my dream.

Gettin' married
I once thought that gettin' married is just a dream away. Hundreds of failed relationships led me to a desperation. But, it was on 4 months ago, I made a sacred vow in front of hundreds of people I love, and in front of the guy that I dreamed about, cried about, wrote a lot of poems in this blog about. So..it was not just a dream away...

The last crush
Nope, I am not married to my last crush. It was just a one-step-important-decission I made before my marriage. And I am holding on...
Then...it was just a dream then... But I am learning not to regret it! (You bet!)

Well...after a long time not writing in this blog, I finally found out that I have lost my sarcasm side. :D (giggling) As I have told one of my very good friend through a chat in Yahoo!Messenger..."Hey! Be happy! Life's good!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home