The Unique Life

stories about men from women point of view...my point of view...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

..Love….Infatuation..


I think about you nights and days

Everything about you was dancing around in my mind

The way you speak, laugh, and look deep into my eyes, even the way you grin

When it comes to meeting up with you

I always get so nervous that I can’t control anything

I always try to look so perfect in front of you

I always have the butterfly tickling in the stomach

That was when I interpret those all as love

But now when I analyze things far beyond those all

Your laughs, smiles and eyes are not head-turning at all anymore

No more imaginations of you flirting around

I ask myself what is happening

Why is it that I am not nervous and excited anymore meeting up with you?

That was when I realize that it was just an infatuation

It took me a long time to differ love and infatuation…but now I still fall for the infatuation…help me…….Sept 07, 2006, 00:10am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home